FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

16.12.16

LOOKPOST: THE COLD SHOULDER


THE COLD SHOULDER
I have been swooning over the off-the shoulder trend that has been taking over spring/summer this year! I literally spent weeks on end from spring till now looking for the right style, colour and price, with their being so many options at most stores. I finally found one that is my style (and that was also nice to my coins) so you know your girl had to give you the hook-up. This cute 90's inspired off-the-shoulder top from Legit is super light and airy and is perfect for the summer heat. I paired it with my high waisted white jeans from Cotton On and my all white Adidas Hoopsters.




Top - Legit

Jeans - Cotton On

Shoes - Adidas

Sunnies - H&M

Thank you for stopping by,

Zee - oX

No comments: