FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

22.10.14

SHINE: Zuhair Murad







I was frantically scrolling through my Instagram timeline (heyzee_) one day after the MTV Music Video Awards and of course first person I had to find was my favourite, Queen Bey. After very little effort I found the Queen, and nearly fainted when I saw the deep red number she had on after she had won her video Vanguard award. She slayed. And so, I had to find the designer behind the masterpiece and this is when i discovered the beauty that is Zuhair Murad. A Lebanese designer who creates beautiful gowns that honor the stunning features of all women and are that are made with the finest detail taken into consideration. I was really blown away. This year he was at Paris Fashion Week with his spring collection, these are some of my favourite looks from the show:
















oX- Zee

No comments: