FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

3.4.15

LOOKPOST: Keep It Movin

Hey guys!

I can finally say I have conquered Term 1 of Matric 2015, I have 2 terms of school left (eeeeeeep) and I am well on my way to achieving my goals for this year. I made it past my first couple of tests, my ever increasing workload and of course my Matric Dance! Phew! These passed 3 months have been nothing short of tiring and overall challenging, but now as I look back on them (and really see them in perspective) I am actually super proud of how far I've come and am so motivated to get where I need to go this year.

This holiday I plan on blogging my little heart out and I have such great posts lined up that I can't wait to share with you all. My main goal for my blog, along with inspiring young ladies and creatives and being inspired by fellow creatives, is to be consistent with my posts and content  and also to always give my readers cool and interesting posts which I'm really going to work hard on this vac, so stay tuned! If there is anything specific that you would like to see me blog about, please don't be shy and leave me a comment at the end of this post, and I will definitely get back to you!  

Keep It Movin

This look is what I classify as 'street-chic'. It is very laid back, easy and comfortable but is also really chic in that it is all black with a touch of colour and the blouse edges it up in a chic and sophisticated way so it's not too casual. Sunnies are my go-to everyday accessory because not only will my eyes die in the heat, but they are the perfect way to look glam in your day-to-day outfits!




Blouse - H&M

Top - Woolworths

Leggings - Mr Price

Loafers - Route 66

Sunnies - Spitfire

Cuff - Gucci

Have a blessed Easter weekend, stay safe and eat your little heart out because #hotcrossbuns <3

Ya Girl,
Zee - oX



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Zama! Really excited to see what you have lined up.

Love The BBS Blog x

One Stiletto At A Time said...

Love it!

XoXo One Stiletto At A Time