FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

30.9.15

LOOKPOST: The Bomb (1/2)


I hope you are all doing great and feel rested after the weekend! I feel like 9 times out of 10 this year I am starting my posts off by saying how long it has been since I have last posted and this breaks my lil heart.

This year has been super hard in terms of balancing academia and also my love for blogging and fashion which is why I am so excited for the coming year, where at least I will have a tad bit more time for the things in my life other than just primarily school (only two more months, YAY). I am trying to utilise what little time I do have to share more cool content on my little piece of internet!

So idk (I don't know- for future reference) if you guys have noticed but I am no longer blogging under the name 'Ya Girl' (WHAT, WHY, WHAT DO YOU MEAN ZEE?!). It is a decision that I have been lowkey grappling with while I was away from my blog. I feel as though the name 'Ya Girl' was a very literal representation of what I wanted (want) my blog to be for my readers. A place to come and find authentic content at all times where I would give honest opinions and reviews. My little blog has come a long way (at least I think so) from where it was last year in November when I started and I have actually realized that my style of writing along with the way I interact with readers via social media has actually shown that you guys know this and thus it really does not necessarily need to be in my blog name. I have chosen to change the name of my blog to the URL name and the name I feel will best suit my blog's brand a lot better, Zee X Online. I feel as my style and tastes have evolved, my blog should not be left behind. I have really appreciated your support and hope you will continue to show love to the new brand just as you have before!

Alrighty, now back to what you all came here for:

THE BOMB
The bomber jacket was definitely one of my must-haves for this winter which is why, of course I will probably be taking it with me into the summer. Now I had seen the khaki bomber on celebs such as Kim K, Zendaya, and Kaurruche and really liked the piece, but I did notice that as more and more people were seeing it, it was literally ALL OVER MY INSTAGRAM. Being the extra female that I am, I decided I would give in and score myself a bomber but it would under no circumstances be khaki! I searched for a bomber that was the most versatile while also being kind to my bank account and then stumbled across this gem at JayJays. This winter when I was shopping, I really tried to stick to strictly neutrals or monochrome colours (greys, nudes, blacks and whites) as these items would be the ones that would last the longest, and I am really going to look to this approach when shopping this summer. This look is super easy and something I would lean towards for a chilled day out running errands or studying etc. P.S I am really loving my Roshes, if you don't have a pair yet, see the light!


Photos by: Eyes of Kyte Photography

Bomber - Jay Jays
Jeans - Legit
Tank - Mr Price
Shoes - Nike Roshe


Thank you all again for stopping by!
For all my new viewers, hey wassup hello! Hit that follow button if you like what you see to be the first to receive new post links and blog updates.
Zee - ox