FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

22.1.16

LOOKPOST: KEEPIN IT COOL



These past few weeks have been so relaxing and I have found the time to mentally prepare myself for all the changes that are about to take place in my life.
With uni & moving out creeping slowly around the corner, I rally thought I would do best with some R&R (aka the calm before the storm).
Don't get me wrong, I'm maaad excited for what this year holds for me, with all my new found independence & putting my ability to 'adult' to the test, but in the same breath, I am maaad nervous for all that responsibility yo, YIKES.

KEEPIN IT COOL
(Photos by Eyes of Kyte Photography)


I recently bought this gorgeous crisp white shirt from Mr P and it is perfect for these scorching Cape Town summers. Its supper airy and light, and is also great because it is a staple in anyone's wardrobe that can easily be taken from day to night.



Shirt & Shoes - Mr Price

Shorts - Jay Jays

Thank you so much for stopping by- until next time,

Zee - oX