FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

29.1.16

LOOKPOST: GYPSY-ESC



Final weekend at home *cues Beyoncé's Grown Woman*. I am so excited/nervous/scared but mostly curious to see how this all goes. Wish me luck & pray for me guys!
I might be a bit silent here for the next 2 weeks, as I don't really know if I will have time to blog with orientation & settling in to uni, but never fear, ya girl will be back asap!

GYPSY-ESC



Lately majority of my shopping has been from Mr Price, and for a good reason. When I tell you they are so on top of their game with their cute dresses and tops lately, if you were sleeping on them, WAKE UP yo. This dress is so cute & I love the off shoulder 'peasant' look & it is so on trend right now. You can get this dress in a number of colours but I was drawn to this dress as I really love light wash denim, yet I literally have no light wash denim pieces in my closet that I'm still into. The material of the dress is super light & airy, perfect for this weather.





Dress & Shoes - Mr Price

Phone Cover - H&M

Thank you again for stopping by,
Let me know your thoughts in the bar below & follow my blog for updates as soon as new posts come out!

Zee - oX