FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

9.4.16

LOOKPOST: CRISP



My past week has been super busy, due to all the deadlines after our very short vac as well as the nearing exams. I genuinely cannot believe how fast the time has flown by, I feel like I just arrived at uni and right now I'm at such a good and settled place within res and academia...

I have also been starting to get a hang of this whole blogging and studying thing. I must say, it is lowkey a bit difficult to stay dedicated to both, but extra efforts shall be made because I a really loving he projects that myself and my lovely photogrpher.

I've been thinking about delving more into the beauty sphere and doing more make-up and skincare posts. If you guys would like to see more of that sort of thing I would love for you guys to leave me a young comment, and I can do this for you. Also, if you don't already, go ahead and follow me on my social media profiles, all on the right hand side of this post under the 'subscribe' heading. Its a cool way to see my creative side and to keep up with any posts that I release and most importantly to I can interact with you guys more!

CRISP
These jeans are my favourite at the moment, whether its wearing them to a nice groove or wearing them during the day to some of my favourite spots. They are super comfortable and have a little bit of an edge with the slit knees and high waist. For all my hunnies who are pear shaped like me, I really recommend high waisted jeans, they accentuate the waist and give you that nice figure 8 look (which, lets be honest, is so cute).  Despite white denims being really tricky to wear (especially then you're super clumsy like me) they can really take your outfit game to new levels as they are so chic yet so simple. I paired the jeans with this cute double slit olive green top (one of my favourite colours for this winter along with nudes and greys) as well as my go-to Nike Roshe's.



Top - Legit

Jeans - Cotton On

Shoes - Nike

Rings - Lovisa

thank you for stopping by,

ox