FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

28.11.16

LOOKPOST: PLATFORMATION


PLATFORMATION

So since its the beginning of summer and of course Spring sales have been metro-booming, I managed to get my hands on a pair of these gorgeous platform brogues. They were on sale on the Zando website (shop similar here) from Zoom. I've been looking for cute platforms for a while and so these were great as they were not too bad for my coins and yet they were everything I was looking for. Because these shoes stand out and are what I would consider a statement item, they are great to pair with a basic and minimal outfit, or of course you can go all out and add them to an already bold outfit to further elevate the look.

(Pictures: Phila Marubelela)





Oversized Tee - Factorie

Jeggings - Woolworths

Shoes - Zoom (via Zando)

Bag - Zara 

Thank you so much for stopping by, let me know in the comments what you think and if you would like a tutorial on my hairstyle!

Zee - oX



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yaaaaas B*, you're too on girl and continue to slay us with it, glad to have you back in the juice xo