FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

25.11.14

AMAS 2K14

This past weekend was one of the American music industries biggest events, The American Music Awards. Now despite the fact that what is on everyone's mind right now is the tragic and horrific verdict on the Ferguson case, I've decided to do America a solid and do a post on some of the fashion at the AMAs. This year I noticed that in my opinion, there were many more people that missed it, then that actually looked like flames, so I've decided to leave out my 'nays' for the event as I feel I would probably bore you all because there were a lot! JLo, Zendaya, Heidi Klum etcetcetc, the ladies who have been WOW-ing us lately just didn't quite nail it this time. But no worries, its a new year soon meaning, new opportunities to win us back!

Moving swiftly on, I had a handful of faves this year, but they really did wow me.

This right here is Miss Fergalicious herself and might I add, her body STAYS VICIOUS! She really is looking particularly amazing this year and she says she owes this to her starting up her singing career again and of course she put in the work in terms of exercise! She is seen here in a black Halston dress and she looks like a million dollars, even letting us peep her perfectly toned leg! Stunning.


Kate Beckinsale is not someone who I would normally follow in terms of trends or anything like that but she definitely caught my attention and of probably most of the world when she stunned in this stunning white Kaufman Franco dress. The silhouette of the dress is perfect for her figure and the cut-outs in the dress just take it from stunning to sexy as well! Definitely worthy candidate for my best dressed.




The three hot Kardash/Jenner sisters done did it again! Khloe wore a beautiful figure hugging black Versace dress (perfect for her amazing physique), Kenny wore a very daring see-through dress showing her very evident involvement in the side boob movement  by Yigal Azrouel straight off the runway and little sister Kylie wore a burgundy silk dress by Alexandre Vauthier and even wore a very unique accessory that had everyone swooning, her gold grills. This trio definitely had the most daring outfits on the carpet that night and I love this about them, always pushing the boundaries but keeping it chic. Might I add that their shoe game is on on 150!


Now don't @ me but I actually really liked Nicki Minaj's red carpet outfit. The sheer Alexander Wang mini dress is super cute and she really is able to work them curves in that A-Line skirt. I love the cut out and the detailing around them. The thing I must add is I didn't quite like her hair and make-up for this dress but the actual gown itself was nice.

That's it for right now, I hope you enjoyed the post, and feel free to tell me what you think!

Zee- oX




No comments: