FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

20.11.14

LOOKPOST: Black Romper

So  I have decided to break my blog silence by doing a little look post. I have been beyond excited to shoot again with my mate and to show off one of my favourite pieces for summer. This year I have had this weird attachment to black clothing and more monochromatic and neutral colours and I thought this was just a young phase but I have been loving black clothing for the summer season as well.

This romper that I am wearing is literally one of my favourite pieces for the summer. I copped it a few weeks ago from my go-to-store-that-never-disappoints, Mr Price at such an affordable price. The material is super light and comfortable which is a must in the December Cape Town heat. I have paired it with these cool vintage shoes I bought about a year ago (year agooo) and this cute gold owl necklace that my best got me from a boutique store called Women Street. I hope you like it!


Romper & Shoes - Mr Price | Neck piece - Women Street
All pics are courtesy of Kyte Dlamini Photography


Zee - oX







No comments: