FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

1.7.15

LOOKPOST: Tube It

Hey hey!

NP: Do It Again - Pia Mia ft Tyga and Chris Brown

I hope you're all good. Vac has been great so far, with all the extra time to sleep, blog, workout, (work) and most importantly catch up on some series! I have a talent in binge watching series that I probably shouldn't be too proud of but I swear it keeps me sane, (LOL). I am dying to get out but alas, Cape Town weather won't let your girl flourish (sad-crying-face emoji).

When it comes to winter I have very mixed feels. On the one hand I am super into the warmer clothing, darker make-up and the 'warmer' hairstyles (i.e fuller hair) and on the other hand I'm not so into the gloomy weather that keeps my already loner-esque self indoors all-the-time. This year in little old Cape Town, we are getting winter with little snippets of summer in between which is always great because you know how ya girl loves her tube skirts!

Photos by Kyte Dlamini Photography 

Tube it






Top - Cotton On

Skirt - Forever 21

Heels - Forever 21

Neckpiece - Factorie

Lips - MAC Plum

Got any good series recommendations for ya girl? Comment below!

Ya Girl, 
Zee - oX