FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

20.7.15

INSTA ROUND UP

Hey, whatsup, hello!


Vac is over for little old me and I really have no idea where the time went! My final year of school is nearly over and I really still can't believe this is my last term of school- EVER (yassss). This vac was taken as my final break to sleep and relax because realistically, there will be zero chill up until late November in terms of academia. I filled up my time with series (do yourself a favour and watch Power, you'll thank me later), sleep, great food and every now and again when the weather permitted seeing some friends and family (sidenote: I also got my brows threaded for the first time! #youcare)

I've been (trying to) make my insta look visually appealing and in-line with the content that you will be seeing on my blog and I think I'm finally (after like 3 years, lol) getting a hang of this Instagram thing. I'm the first to admit that I'm probably too OCD with my whole insta aesthetic but whatever, lol! So anyways, my vac pics are all in-line with that so I wanted to share a few of my insta vac snaps with you all!

11/07 - 19/07

30/06 - 19/07

If you like this and would like to see more of my insta snaps, do follow me on instagram on: zeexonline and let me know what you think! Thank you again, for stopping by.

Zee - oX


3 comments:

Unknown said...

😍😍😍 please teach me...so neat and appealing .i am currently going through the same struggle.i hope my insta feeds gets to be half of yours

Unknown said...

😍😍😍 please teach me...so neat and appealing .i am currently going through the same struggle.i hope my insta feeds gets to be half of yours

Zee said...

Pick a theme/colour pallete or overall idea that you want to stick to and try and arrange your pics in that way! It really helps to put them on VSCO Cam first so you can see how they fit with the rest of your pictures. Hope that helps Hun xx