FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

6.12.14

LOOKPOST: Wild Thing

So school is up and summer is now well underway and its got me feeling some type of way. I am finally done with grade 11, and onto bigger (and better) things. I am really looking forward to chilling out with my mates, getting a summer job and having one last final 'hooraaa' before we begin our final year of this  high school thing! 

It is getting increasingly hot in sunny CPT, so my go-to item, the skirt, has made its way back into my outfits. Maxi-skirts in particular are so great if you want to look stylish, be comfy and most importantly not die in this heat. The skirt I am wearing in this look, was copped at H&M a couple years back and I absolutely love it. If you look closely, it has little cat faces blending in with the print, which I loved and gives the skirt such a fun feeling. The skirt is very light which also makes it great to wear in almost any weather, even in the strongest winds. 

The top I have here is one of my maaaaany crop tops from Cotton On, but came on a 2 for one special last month. I love it because although its typical and somewhat plain, it has the lowered shoulder which makes it really cute and gives it a 'gypsy-esque' feel which I loved for the look. The gold neckpiece I have on was a gift from my sister from Woman Street. This I love as it can literally take an average outfit and give it a glam element because its so grand. My bag was also a gift from Aldo and needless to say, I LOVE it. Its big enough to carry all of my things, and small enough to carry on my arm without looking like too much, PERFECT.

My burgudy/dark-purple nails I literally did yesterday and I am in love. Anyone who knows me, knows how important nails are to me.(I literally can't go through life with average nails to be honest, lol). I have actually never done my nails at the same nail salon more than once, but I loved where I got them done this time. It was at a cute salon called Lilac Nail and Beauty in Table View. Great service, great people and overall great experience! My rings are from Lovisa.

Images courtesy of: Kyte Dlamini Photography






Top - Cotton On | Neckpiece - Woman Street | Shoes -  Mr Price | Bag - Aldo | Rings - Lovisa | Nails - Lilac Nail and Beauty


Enjoy the rest of your weekend, 

Zee - oX





No comments: